Terms & Conditions
UCO Group Pty Ltd T/A UCO Business (“UCO”) is an independent consultancy firm offering expertise and services not available within your organisation. UCO’s focus is to offer the highest level of service and support possible to our clients, to meet your goals and to achieve successful outcomes. To help achieve this we have adopted standards and principles framed as our Terms and Conditions (T&C).
The purpose of this Terms and Conditions agreement is to set out the rules of engagement between you (The Client) and UCO to ensure we work as a team to meet your business needs and that UCO deliver you consistent support and service levels.
1. The Client is the entity responsible for payment of the Fee rendered in respect of the Services.
Services & Scope of Work
Fees, Expenses & Invoicing
1. Given the available technology, UCO are available when you need us. Business hours are generally from 8.30am to 5:00pm Monday to Thursday and 8.30am to 3:00pm Friday.
2. A Request for service or support is generally defined as a request for assistance to perform a task related to your software or business administration. These requests will include operational (including training), technical, functional or environmental issues.
All requests can be lodged by emailing: email@example.com
Support services will be provided as requested and will include email, telephone, remote login or on-site assistance.
3. UCO has a helpdesk hub uses an automated ticketing system to ensure your requests are tracked. Our helpdesk hub uses the following steps:
- Automatically read your incoming email
- Email you back and acknowledge that we have received your email and notify you of your allocated ticket number
- Publish that ticket into our system and alert us that it’s there for our action
- If you have attached supporting pictures or documents the system will save these against your ticket for us
4. UCO requires all tickets generated for work to be pre- approved by The Client. No work will be undertaken unless the Ticket for the allocated support request has been approved by the Client.
5. Response Times. It is our intention to provide you the very best support and service possible and we are committed to delivering response times that are a minimum of:
a) Initial recognition / contact regarding your request within 24 hours.
b) Delivery of a solution within 3 – 5 working days from the request (subject to 3rd party timeframes).
Product / Software
10. This agreement notes the dependence The Client and UCO have on other software and external suppliers and the services they provide. UCO will manage the interface to those suppliers as it relates to the provision of services to support and maintain The Product.
11. UCO reserves the right to refuse any services to The Client where accounts breach our standard payment terms and those detailed on the issued invoices. Any accounts that are deemed overdue are considered in default of UCO trading terms and all services may be withheld until the default account is rectified.
12. UCO provides its services on a best endeavours basis and accepts no liability or provides no indemnity for any damages inadvertently caused in respect of its services, whether the damages are direct or indirect.
13. UCO maintains a Professional Indemnity Insurance Policy of $1,000,000..
14. The products and services of UCO remain the property of UCO Business Pty Ltd until all products and services invoiced are paid for in full.
15. This agreement is between UCO Business Pty Ltd (ABN 64 494 682 297) and The Client as named in this agreement.
This Agreement is valid from the date of signing and will be reviewed periodically. Either party is to notify the other party promptly of any issues, concerns or complaints regarding any matter under or in the Agreement.
The parties will use every endeavour to resolve, by a process of consultation, any differences or issues arising between them. The parties agree to meet the costs of any rework required as a result of their respective actions / errors.
UCO will deliver the agreed services within the agreed timeframes, standards and costs, and in accordance with the commitments of the T&C. Both parties agree to act in good faith and in a reasonable and timely manner with regard to the operation of the Agreement. Subject to statutory provisions and government standards, both parties to the Agreement must keep all records relating to the other party confidential.
Both parties must also ensure safeguards are in place to protect information. Any potential disclosure of information contrary to this Agreement must be reported immediately to a nominated officer of the Provider or Customer.
Employees and contractors hired by either party must observe an appropriate code of conduct, particularly those aspects relating to confidentiality, conflict of interest and privacy and will be governed by these terms.